Let us repair those knicks and chips!
Why should you get rock chips repaired?
- A repair is faster and cheaper than windshield replacement
- Repair improves windshield clarity by 80% or more in the damaged area
- The procedure stops windshield damage from spreading across the glass
- Repair returns structural integrity to the damaged glass
- It’s an environmentally friendly option, as it extends the useful life of the glass
- Rock chip repair will even help your vehicle pass any safety inspection
Is your windshield repairable? Here are a few pictures that will show you what a repairable chip or crack looks like:
Insurance & Claims
We will file your claim for you, to make your life easier. And the good news about rock chips is, your insurance company will often waive the deductible, so that their is no cost passed on to you. (They do this, because the repair will save them the cost of a complete windshield replacement.) Just call us, and we’ll take care of the paperwork and fix your glass today.